Are you feeling…
Do you want to gain clarity and have more ease in your professional and or personal life, but continue to feel stuck and confused?
Do you have a longing to be more creative or courageous? But are holding yourself back because of worry or past experiences?
Do you know you want to make changes, but get derailed by others or overwhelmed by the perceived magnitude of the change?
My coaching is based on psychological flexibility and enables you to flourish.
Your growth and happiness ripples through to others and is beneficial for all. The more disparity between what we think and feel and what we actually do and say, the more suffering we will experience. My style of coaching will enable you to identify the disparity and inconsistencies and close the gap between the two. I know what it feels like to experience confusion and chaos and have traversed this path personally and with many clients’. However by drawing on my skills and expertise utilizing psychological flexibility, I can support you in making decisions which provides meaning and purpose to you.
Psychological flexibility coaching enables you to focus and engage fully in what you are doing, identify thinking traps and learnt behaviors and commit to making changes in alignment with your values.
I will ask you questions that you haven’t thought of or you have found too hard to ask or your family, friends or colleagues have been too kind to ask. Most importantly I will actively listen to what is being said and what is left unsaid.
The difference between me and other types of coaching is the plentiful skills I have attained in a counselling capacity are used to good effect to look at past issues and conflicts that are still keeping you stuck. Coaching is different from counselling, however in my experience if we don’t address the underlying issues and only concentrate on where you want to get it is not truly effective. Your momentum may wane and change, but my attention and backing you 100% will not.
Benefits of coaching
- Values elicitation and reorganising beliefs to support the results you want;
- Personal Development;
- Vision & Goal setting
- Encouraging the client to align their behaviour, with their personal vision,
- Encouraging the client to set and achieve personal and career/business goals
- Gaining awareness of and implementing positive behavioural changes that serves the client.
- Guidance, facilitation and support so that clients accomplish more (achieving their personal best) through external, neutral support & experiential training, including but not limited to:
– brain storming ideas and solutions
– provision of tools and structure
General Benefits of working with a Coach are:
- Improved personal and business relationships,
- Guidance through conflict resolution;
- A toolkit for rapport building and effective communication;
- Personal growth & development;
- Setting personal boundaries;
- Setting and maintaining healthy boundaries with others;
- Creating a life you want;
- Enhanced goal setting and achievement;
- Obtaining the results you want;
- Improved confidence and self-worth;
- Coming through and accepting change;
- Value elicitation & realignment.
Coaching is successful and effective when:
- The client has a desire to improve their current functioning and they choose coaching as a vehicle to support them.
- The client realises that a gap exists between where they currently are personally/professionally and where they want to be.
- The client is prepared to become aware, grow and most importantly take action to help close the gap.
- Note: If a client is given an ultimatum (by their partner, their boss, etc) for coaching then the client is operating from fear, rather than being a willing participant coaching is not ineffective.
- Coaching will only address how you partake in that relationship and not how another may respond.
- The Client must be willing to be 100% responsible for their actions and
- communication (or lack thereof)
- Sometimes learnt behaviours and habits will surface under stress. We can place with practice place them in a different context and become less reactive to them and become more influenced by our long term values.
There are three coaching programs available. For more detailed information on coaching and pricing please email me.
Jumpstart Session 3 hour intensive
It includes: Detailed pre-coaching questionnaire * 1 session of a 3 hour duration * Email support for two weeks after the session * Personalised development plan
Fast-track 3 month Package
It includes: Detailed pre-coaching questionnaire * 6 sessions of 50 – 60 minute duration held fortnightly * Choice of meeting in person or by phone/skype/facetime (Initial meeting usually in person) * Email support between sessions * Assessment Tool to understand yourself better * Personalised development plan * Leadership, coaching and psychological resources tailored to you
Turbocharge 6 month Package
It includes: Detailed pre-coaching questionnaire * 12 sessions of 50 – 60 minute duration held fortnightly * Choice of meeting in person or by phone/skype/facetime (Initial meeting usually in person) * Email support between sessions * 2 Assessment Tools to expand your self-awareness * Personalised development plan * Leadership, coaching and psychological resources tailored to you.
“When you close your mind to new ideas or new ways of doing things, you might miss out on easier, better ways.” – Cheryl Richardson
“We are very good at preparing to live, but not very good at living.” – Thich Naht Hanh